2Excel Engineering is recruiting for a Stores Person to join an established team at our Aircraft Maintenance & Repair Operation (MRO) at Lasham, Hampshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Controlling of stock inventory, both parts and tooling, in stores, ensuring that all statutory and company quality procedures are adhered to.
- Issuing and return of parts and tooling, in accordance with company procedures, ensuring accurate stock figures are maintained.
- Ensure traceability is maintained for parts/items and maintain records.
- Performing accurate stock checks, both ad-hoc and cyclical.
- Delivering or moving parts between locations on site.
- Ensure general cleanliness and tidiness of the stores.
- Any other reasonable tasks necessary to achieve designated completion dates for aircraft checks.
The successful applicant will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience within an aviation bonded stores environment is highly desirable.
- Experience within a Part 145 MRO dealing with large aircraft is highly desirable.
- Sound knowledge of relevant aviation regulations CAA/EASA.
- COSHH Awareness.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise key tasks whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Forklift license (preferred).
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent paid training and development opportunities
- Occupational health scheme
- Company events and social activities
- Sick pay
- Training and development courses
To express an interest in this role or if you have any questions or queries or would like a full job description please contact Henrik Winberg, HR Manager on 01256 825 126 or email email@example.com
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity, and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce.
We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.