Established in 2015 and building on more than 60 years of engineering excellence, 2Excel Engineering is a fast-growing Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Hampshire, delivering service-orientated narrow body Boeing and Airbus Maintenance to Operators and Owners, Leasing Companies and Governments.
We are currently looking to appoint a new Sales & Customer Support Administrator to support new business development and sales within our Commercial team. The post-holder will have experience of working in a fast-paced setting, be comfortable with liaising with our onsite customers and be a great team player. An interest or experience in an aviation or similar setting is preferred.
The day-to-day duties will include but not be limited to:
- General office administrative duties.
- Document control and proposal preparation.
- Maintain the CRM and ERP system for the department.
- Provide on-site and remote customer support as required.
- Produce weekly and monthly sales reports for the team.
The successful applicant will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Must be computer literate and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly excel.
- Preferably some experience within the aviation industry.
- Must have experience of face-to-face customer service.
- Exceptional communication skills with a friendly, can-do, flexible approach.
- Able to manage changing priorities and workload.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK.
Building on a great legacy with a very exciting future, 2Excel Engineering can provide you with excellent career opportunities. Our people are what make our business great and in recognition of this we can offer job satisfaction, professional development, recognition and reward.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact Rachel Barron, Recruitment & HR Coordinator on 01256 825 126 or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com noting your salary expectations and current notice period.
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity, and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce.
We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Committed Employer.