Established in 2015 and building on more than 60 years of engineering excellence, 2Excel Engineering is a Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Hampshire, delivering service-orientated narrow body Boeing and Airbus maintenance to Operators and Owners, Leasing Companies and Governments.
We are now looking to add to our Materiels team and appoint a Progress Chaser. Candidates should ideally have worked in an aviation (preferably an MRO) setting and demonstrate a flexible, pro-active approach to help manage the teams ever-changing priorities that ensure customer satisfaction.
Day to day remit:
- The post holder will be required to collect and return unserviceable and unused parts from Bays to Stores and Goods Out/Dispatch.
- Check U/S Part Tag information and complete as necessary.
- Input parts data into Envision software.
- Create daily customer U/S part reports.
- Monitor return status of Exchange Core parts and Parts on repair to avoid additional exchange costs and lengthy turnaround times.
- Liaise between suppliers and customers to agree costs of repaired Exchange Cores and parts on repair.
- Liaise with other departments within the business including check management unit, stores, goods in/out, and commercial, to ensure timely delivery of spares and ensure high costs are captured.
- Assist accounts with invoice queries.
- Form good working relationships with suppliers to expedite purchase orders placed and achieve minimum lead times.
- Update production and customers with expected delivery times to aid with the planning of aircraft checks.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
The successful applicant will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of working in a stores setting
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team and individually when required
- Be proficient with all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional communication skills and be able to liaise with multiple departments, customers and suppliers
- Knowledge of customs import procedures would be useful but not essential.
Building on a great legacy with a very exciting future, 2Excel Engineering can provide you with excellent career opportunities. Our people are what make our business great and in recognition of this we can offer job satisfaction, professional development, recognition, and reward.
For more information, please contact Henrik Winberg, HR Manager, on 01256 825126. Applications by way of CV and cover letter to email@example.com
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity, and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce. We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.