2Excel Engineering is recruiting for a Aircraft Cleaner to join an established team at our Aircraft Maintenance & Repair Operation (MRO) at Lasham, Hampshire.
Established in 2015 and building on more than 60 years of engineering excellence, 2Excel Engineering is a fast-growing Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Hampshire, delivering service-orientated narrow body Boeing and Airbus Maintenance to Operators and Owners, Leasing Companies and Governments.
We are now seeking to appoint an experienced Planning Assistant to join us on a permanent basis.
The post holder will support the preparation, administration, and closure of the Work Packs for each Aircraft Input and for the Stored Aircraft.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting a quality check of completed Task Cards to ensure compliance with Company and Customer standards prior to their despatch from the Card Room to Tech Records.
- Ensure that all Component Change Lists are correctly filled in and are attached to Work Packs after closure.
- Scanning of documentation (for Customers and for the Check Management Unit staff)
- Ensuring that all required paperwork is correctly archived at completion of Maintenance input
- Feeding back any paperwork and booking issues to the Production Planners.
- Assisting Production Planners as required.
- Embracing and supporting the cultural and procedural transformation of the company.
The successful applicant will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Willingness to undertake tasks as directed
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Be IT literate with MS Office and Company software i.e. Envision
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent paid training and development opportunities
- Occupational health scheme
- Company events and social activities
- Sick pay
- Training and development courses
To express an interest in this role or if you have any questions or queries or would like a full job description please contact Henrik Winberg, HR Manager on 01256 825 126 or email email@example.com
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity, and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce.
We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.