2Excel Engineering is recruiting for a Painter to join an established team at our Aircraft Maintenance & Repair Operation (MRO) at Lasham, Hampshire.
Established in 2015 and building on more than 60 years of engineering excellence, 2Excel Engineering is a fast-growing Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Hampshire, delivering service-orientated narrow body Boeing and Airbus Maintenance to Operators and Owners, Leasing Companies and Governments.
We are now seeking to appoint an experienced Painter to join us on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To mix paints in accordance with paint manufacturers specifications.
- To apply paint and coatings as per aircraft specifications.
- To have knowledge of health and safety, fire and environment issues.
- To work in accordance with paint shop procedures (housekeeping and good working practices).
The successful applicant will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- NVQ Level 2/3 in paint spraying as well as considerable relevant experience.
- Car, Boat or Train experience a bonus.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent paid training and development opportunities
- Occupational health scheme
- Company events and social activities
- Sick pay
- Training and development courses
To express an interest in this role or if you have any questions or queries or would like a full job description please contact Henrik Winberg, HR Manager on 01256 825 126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity, and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce.
We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.