Established in 2015 and building on more than 60 years of engineering excellence, 2Excel Engineering is a fast-growing Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Hampshire, delivering service-orientated narrow body Boeing and Airbus Maintenance to Operators and Owners, Leasing Companies and Governments.
We are currently looking to appoint an experienced individual, preferably with an Engineering background, to support both our maintenance delivery and commercial teams. This role would suit an Aircraft Engineer looking for a move away from the ‘tools’ but maintain close contact with aircraft as part of their day-to-day remit.
The post-holder will have experience of working in an aviation MRO, exceptional communication skills and be a great team player.
The day-to-day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing initial estimates against new and existing customer requests.
- Act as an intermediary between delivery and commercial estimation teams to ensure effective communication and team working between departments.
- Generating Delivery Team Reports and other management information as requested.
- Generating initial Aircraft Production Plans for the Check Managers (including tasks, personnel, materiel, tooling and operational support) for each Aircraft Input.
- Ensuring Recharge Categories are correct before each Aircraft Input.
- To be proactive and take initiative to review and make suggestions to improve processes and procedures.
- Provide performance summary for each aircraft input post departure.
- Providing extra capacity to the estimation team and Project Engineer(s) when required.
- Identifying Continuous Improvement measures (increasing efficiency and reducing waste).
The successful applicant will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Established background in a similar role within the Aviation Sector.
- Experience as an aircraft engineer would be preferable.
- Experience of managing changing priorities and adaptability to work across several teams.
- Excellent numeracy & analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A team player, able to work independently, with a proactive approach.
- Able to develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong IT skills with an advanced understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
Building on a great legacy with a very exciting future, 2Excel Engineering can provide you with excellent career opportunities. Our people are what make our business great and in recognition of this we can offer job satisfaction, professional development, recognition and reward.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact Henrik Winberg, HR Manager, on 01256 825 126 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org noting your salary expectations and current notice period.
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity, and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce.
We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.