Established in 2015 and building on more than 60 years of engineering excellence, 2Excel Engineering is a fast-growing Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Hampshire, delivering service-orientated narrow body Boeing and Airbus Maintenance to Operators and Owners, Leasing Companies and Governments.
We are currently looking to appoint an Administrator to support invoicing and billings processes for our Commercial team. The post-holder will have experience of working in a finance team or setting previously and be a great team player. An interest or experience in an aviation or similar setting is preferred.
The day-to-day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of Invoices in accordance with contractual agreements for each Customer.
- Ensure all invoices are authorized internally through the Account Manager.
- Send all invoices to the respective companies.
- Manage / coordinate all invoicing queries relating to Aircraft inputs.
- Assist with cash collection.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships, providing excellent customer service with customers and internal departments.
- Compile weekly reports and other management information as required.
- Undertake other processes relating to financial data as requested from time to time.
- To be proactive and take initiative to review and make suggestions to improve invoicing processes and procedures in relation to accounting systems & reconciliation processes
- Assist in conducting ad-hoc operational and financial analysis where required.
- Provide performance summary for each aircraft input post departure.
The successful applicant will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Established background in a similar role within the Aviation Sector. (Desirable not essential)
- Prior experience in an accounting / invoicing role.
- Experience of handling high volumes of transactions methodically and ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent numeracy & analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A team player, able to work independently, with a proactive approach.
- Able to develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong IT skills with an advanced understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
Building on a great legacy with a very exciting future, 2Excel Engineering can provide you with excellent career opportunities. Our people are what make our business great and in recognition of this we can offer job satisfaction, professional development, recognition and reward.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact Rachel Barron, Recruitment & HR Coordinator on 01256 825 126 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org noting your salary expectations and current notice period.
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity, and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce.
We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Committed Employer.