Established in 2015 and building on more than 60 years of engineering excellence, 2Excel Engineering is a fast-growing Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Hampshire, delivering service-orientated narrow body Boeing and Airbus Maintenance to Operators and Owners, Leasing Companies and Governments.
We are now looking to appoint an additional B1 Licensed Aircraft Technician to our team. Reporting to the Shift Manager, this role is offered across a 5-5-4 shift pattern (please note shift is not offered permanently).
Successful applicants will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- An unrestricted UK or EASA Part 66 B1 Licence
- Excellent team player and communicator
- Heavy base maintenance experience
- Automatic right to work in the UK
- Be willing to travel to customer sites as required
Successful applicants will also have at least two of the following EASA Part 66 License type ratings:
- B727 Series
- B737 – 100/200 Series
- B737 – 300/400/500 Series
- B737 – 600/700/800/900 Series
- B757 – 200/300 (RB211/PW200)
- Airbus A320
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent paid training and development opportunities
- Occupational health scheme
- Company events and social activities
- Sick pay
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Henrik Winberg HR Manager on 01256 825 126 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org noting your salary expectations and current notice period.
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity, and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce.
We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.