Established in 2015 and building on more than 60 years of engineering excellence, 2Excel Engineering is a Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Hampshire, delivering service-orientated narrow body Boeing and Airbus maintenance to Operators and Owners, Leasing Companies and Governments.
We are currently looking to appoint a new Estimator to the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Generating timely, competitive estimates that protect the company’s ongoing operations
- Compare contracted work scopes against actual work scopes received
- Manage and develop MPD data
- Generate CIPs
- Analyse past inputs to ensure factor ratios used are relevant
- The timely, cost effective and appropriate closure of any audit findings
- Other duties as directed from time to time by the Commercial Director
The successful applicant will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Aviation related technical background or planning experience, preferably within a maintenance and repair organisation.
- Be competent in managing changing priorities and work to strict deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of technical data to include; MPD, AMM, SRM, SB’s etc
- Methodical approach with a focus on attention to detail
- Strong IT skills with an advanced understanding of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Boeing and Airbus Maintenance Planning Documents and Maintenance documentation is desirable
Building on a great legacy, 2Excel Engineering can provide you with excellent career opportunities. Our people are what make our business great and in recognition of this we can offer a competitive salary and generous holiday allowance, on-site canteen and 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme.
Applications by way of CV and cover letter.
For more information or to apply please contact Rachel Barron, Recruitment & HR Coordinator on 01256 825 126 or email email@example.com