We are now seeking to appoint an experienced Licensed Engineer (either B1 or B2) as a Check Manager.
Established in 2015 and building on more than 60 years of engineering excellence, 2Excel Engineering is a fast-growing Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Hampshire, delivering service-orientated narrow body Boeing and Airbus Maintenance to Operators and Owners, Leasing Companies and Governments.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding the General Trading Agreements (GTAs) and specific Aircraft Maintenance Contracts pertaining to their allocated Inputs.
- Identifying manpower, facility, tooling and spares requirements
- Ensuring that all Maintenance, defect rectification and modifications carried out under their control are conducted in a smooth, compliant, safe and effective manner
- Managing their allocated teams in order to provide efficient, effective, productive and compliant Outputs.
- The effective leadership, management and control of all Maintenance personnel and supporting resources under their control at any time.
- Embracing and supporting cultural and procedural changes within the business.
The successful applicant will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Part 66 Licence B1 and/or B2, plus Cat C rating
- Airbus A320 Type rating and recency is highly desirable but we will consider other types including Boeing 727, Boeing 737 Classic, Boeing 737 NG, Boeing 757 (RR and/or P&W).
- Demonstrable experience of managing aircraft checks in a Base Maintenance Environment
- Ability to understand aircraft check data and make informed and appropriate decisions
- Excellent Communicator
- Ability to build quick rapport with customers
- Good general IT skills
- Ability to negotiate and persuade
- Ability to constructively challenge where required
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent paid training and development opportunities
- Occupational health scheme
- Company events and social activities
- Sick pay
- Training and development courses
To express an interest in this role or if you have any questions or queries or would like a full job description please contact Henrik Winberg, HR Manager on 01256 825 126 or email email@example.com
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity, and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce.
We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.