2Excel Engineering is recruiting for a Aircraft Cleaner to join an established team at our Aircraft Maintenance & Repair Operation (MRO) at Lasham, Hampshire.
Established in 2015 and building on more than 60 years of engineering excellence, 2Excel Engineering is a fast-growing Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Hampshire, delivering service-orientated narrow body Boeing and Airbus Maintenance to Operators and Owners, Leasing Companies and Governments.
The Aircraft Cleaner will carry out the following key responsibilities:
- Cleaning of Passenger aircraft (internally and externally), smaller light aircraft and engineering components
- Maintain cleanliness within the hangars, including floors, walkways, rubbish bins and hangar offices
- Some facilities cleaning will be required, however the majority of this is carried out by other cleaners
Previous work experience as an aircraft cleaner is a significant advantage but not essential. Candidates must be able to demonstrate they can work safely and efficiently within an aviation environment and have the following skills:
- Comfortable working at height when cleaning the aircraft externally (appropriate safety equipment will be provided)
- Ability to cope under pressure, juggling multiple priorities whilst maintaining attention to detail and ensure high standards are maintained
- Able to follow instruction, whilst also displaying a can-do attitude with initiative to ensure all jobs required are completed in a timely manner
- Excellent team player and communicator
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent paid training and development opportunities
- Occupational health scheme
- Company events and social activities
- Sick pay
- Training and development courses
To express an interest in this role or if you have any questions or queries or would like a full job description please contact Henrik Winberg, HR Manager on 01256 825 126 or email email@example.com
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity, and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce.
We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.