We are now seeking to appoint an experienced Account Manager.
Established in 2015 and building on more than 60 years of engineering excellence, 2Excel Engineering is a fast-growing Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Hampshire, delivering service-orientated narrow body Boeing and Airbus Maintenance to Operators and Owners, Leasing Companies and Governments.
We are now seeking to appoint an experienced Account Manager to join us on a permanent basis
The role’s key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Focusing on existing client accounts, a client-facing role whose goal is to build a positive and strong relationship with the customers, bring transparency in dealings, creating trust, increasing customer satisfaction and ultimately retention.
- Build and strengthen relationships with key client personnel, understand their needs and ensure staff are positioned to manage the tactical and strategic delivery of our services
- The Account Manager shall manage multiple assigned accounts, managing customer expectation while meeting company goals, they must possess good communication and negotiation skills, be aware of cultural differences
- The Account Manager reports to the Commercial Manager (CM) and is answerable to the Commercial Director (CD).
The following skills, knowledge and experience are essential:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills with high levels of numeracy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to manage multiple high-priority projects and relationships simultaneously.
- Proven negotiation skills and Time management skills
- Understanding of Emotional intelligence.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft suite
- Familiar with legal terminology and contractual terms
- Account Management.
- Attention to Detail
- Working to deadlines
- Professional approach, constantly striving for improvement
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent paid training and development opportunities
- Occupational health scheme
- Company events and social activities
- Sick pay
- Training and development courses
To express an interest in this role or if you have any questions or queries or would like a full job description please contact Henrik Winberg, HR Manager on 01256 825 126 or email email@example.com
2Excel is committed to promoting equitable treatment, encouraging diversity, and embracing inclusion in our recruitment processes and among our workforce.
We are proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Employer.